Dr. Helmut Heribert Hilke Viera
Dr. Helmut Hilke graduated in Medicine at the Xochicalco University in Tijuana Mexico. Since 2017 he has been in charge of the preoperative, trans operative and Postoperative care of all the patients in the clinic as well as being on call 24/7, assisting in early detection of surgical complications, as well as the elaboration of all the pertinent paperwork related to the hospital stay, and the translation from Spanish to English of the Surgical reports.
- Universidad Xochicalco; Tijuana, México
- Bachelor’s in medicine and Bachelor´s in Surgery.
- Universidad Cetys; Tijuana, Mexico
- Advanced Communication Skills in English and Spanish
- Centro Tecnológico Siglo XXI; Rosarito, México
- Associates Degree in Business Administration
- Native speaker in Spanish and German and fluent in English
Professional Achievements / Community Service:
- 2011 University Academic Knowledge Competition Top 3
- Member of the University´s Executive Council from 2011 until Graduation 2017
- Keynote speaker of the University’s community service achievements 2011
- Medical Volunteer at Hospital General Regional No. 20
- Medical Volunteer at Hospital General Regional No. 07 (Obstetrics)
- Volunteer, caretaker and fundraiser at the Casa Hogar Orphanage Rosarito, Baja California.